Systems Programming in Unix/Linux
By 作者: K.C. Wang
ISBN-10 书号: 3319924281
ISBN-13 书号: 9783319924281
Edition 版本: 1st ed. 2018
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-08-27
pages 页数: (452
Covering all the essential components of Unix/Linux, including process management, concurrent programming, timer and time service, file systems and network programming, this textbook emphasizes programming practice in the Unix/Linux environment. Systems Programming in Unix/Linux is intended as a textbook for systems programming courses in technically-oriented Computer Science/Engineering curricula that emphasize both theory and programming practice. The book contains many detailed working example programs with complete source code. It is also suitable for self-study by advanced programmers and computer enthusiasts.
Systems programming is an indispensable part of Computer Science/Engineering education. After taking an introductory programming course, this book is meant to further knowledge by detailing how dynamic data structures are used in practice, using programming exercises and programming projects on such topics as C structures, pointers, link lists and trees.
This book provides a wide range of knowledge about computer system
software and advanced programming skills, allowing readers to interface with operating
system kernel, make efficient use of system resources and develop application software.
It also prepares readers with the needed background to pursue advanced studies in
Computer Science/Engineering, such as operating systems, embedded systems, database
systems, data mining, artificial intelligence, computer networks, network security,
distributed and parallel computing.
-      Deep Learning Illustrated: A Visual, Interactive Guide to Artificial Intelligence
-      Data Science from Scratch: First Principles with Python, 2nd Edition
-      Creating Data-Driven Web Sites: An Introduction to HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL
-      Visual and Text Sentiment Analysis through Hierarchical Deep Learning Networks
-      New Advancements in Swarm Algorithms: Operators and Applications
-      Learn Computer Vision Using OpenCV: With Deep Learning CNNs and RNNs
-      Introduction to Probability, 2nd Edition
-      Data Structures and Abstractions with Java, 4th Edition