Starting Out with C++:Early Objects (10th Edition) 10th Edition
by:Tony Gaddis , Judy Walters , Godfrey Muganda pages 页数：1376 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Pearson; 10 edition (April 4, 2019)
C++ fundamentals for programmers of all skill levels
Starting Out with C++:Early Objects introduces the fundamentals of C++ programming in clear and easy-to-understand language, making it accessible to novice programming students as well as those who have worked with different languages. The text is designed for use in two- and three-term C++ programming sequences, as well as in accelerated one-term programs. Its wealth of real-world examples encourages students to think about when, why, and how to apply the features and constructs of C++.
Organized in progressive, step-by:-step fashion, C++:Early Objects gives instructors the flexibility to teach how they please. The 10th Edition has been updated to include C++11 standard features, an expanded Standard Template Library (STL), and new or revised material on a number of topics. Additionally, many new and updated programs, checkpoint questions, end-of-chapter questions and exercises, and programming challenge problems have been added throughout the book.
下载地址：Starting Out with C++ Early Objects, 10th Edition 9780135235003.zip
- Managing and Visualizing Your BIM Data: Understand the fundamentals of computer science for data visualization using Autodesk Dynamo, Revit, and Microsoft Power BI
- SOLID:The Software Design and Architecture Handbook
- Dynamic Story Scripting with the ink Scripting Language: Create dialogue and procedural storytelling systems for Unity projects
- Unity Networking Fundamentals: Creating Multiplayer Games with Unity
- C# 10 and .NET 6 – Modern Cross-Platform Development: Build apps, websites, and services with ASP.NET Core 6, Blazor, and EF Core 6 using Visual Studio 2022 and Visual Studio Code, 6th Edition
- Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity 2021: Kickstart your C# programming and Unity journey by building 3D games from scratch, 6th Edition