Spring in Action
By 作者: Craig Walls
ISBN-10 书号: 1617294942
ISBN-13 书号: 9781617294945
Edition 版本: 5
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-11-30
pages 页数: (520 )
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
Spring in Action, 5th Edition is the fully updated revision of Manning’s bestselling Spring in Action. This new edition includes all Spring 5.0 updates, along with new examples on reactive programming, Spring WebFlux, and microservices. You’ll also find the latest Spring best practices, including Spring Boot for application setup and configuration.
about the technology
Spring Framework makes life easier for Java developers. New features in Spring 5 bring its productivity-focused approach to microservices, reactive development, and other modern application designs. With Spring Boot now fully integrated, you can start even complex projects with minimal configuration code. And the upgraded WebFlux framework supports reactive apps right out of the box!
about the book
Spring in Action, 5th Edition guides you through Spring’s core features, explained in Craig Walls’ famously clear style. You’ll roll up your sleeves and build a secure database-backed web app step by step. Along the way, you’ll explore reactive programming, microservices, service discovery, RESTful APIs, deployment, and expert best practices. Whether you’re just discovering Spring or leveling up to Spring 5.0, this Manning classic is your ticket!
Building reactive applications
Spring MVC for web apps and RESTful web services
Securing applications with Spring Security
Covers Spring 5.0
Over 100,000 copies sold!
about the reader
For intermediate Java developers.
about the author
Craig Walls is a principal software engineer at Pivotal, a popular author, an enthusiastic supporter of Spring Framework, and a frequent conference speaker.
-      Smarter Homes: How Technology Will Change Your Home Life
-      TensorFlow Reinforcement Learning Quick Start Guide: Get up and running with training and deploying intelligent, self-learning agents using Python
-      Cohesive Subgraph Computation over Large Sparse Graphs: Algorithms, Data Structures, and Programming Techniques
-      Python for Signal Processing Featuring IPython Notebooks
-      Android things Projects
-      Design and Analysis of Algorithms: A Contemporary Perspective
-      Data Visualization with Python: Your guide to understanding your data
-      Descriptive Data Mining, 2nd Edition