Soft Computing:Neuro-Fuzzy and Genetic Algorithms
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Pearson
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2013-06-03
Soft computing is a branch of computer science that deals with a family of methods that imitate human intelligence. This is done with the goal of creating tools that will contain some human-like capabilities (such as learning, reasoning and decision-making).
This book covers the entire gamut of soft computing, including fuzzy logic, rough sets, artificial neural networks, and various evolutionary algorithms. It offers a learner-centric approach where each new concept is introduced with carefully designed examples/instances to train the learner.
下载地址：Pearson Soft Computing Neuro-Fuzzy and Genetic Algorithms 9788131792469.pdf
- TensorFlow 2 Pocket Reference: Building and Deploying Machine Learning Models
- Competing with Unicorns:How the World’s Best Companies Ship Software and Work Differently
- Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures Version 11:Professional Series
- Resourceful Code Reuse:Write – Compile – Link – Run
- Electric Machines, 4th Edition
- Cybercrime and Information Technology: The Computer Network Infrastructure and Computer Security, Cybersecurity Laws, Internet of Things (IoT), and Mobile Devices