Selenium WebDriver Recipes in Python:The problem solving guide to Selenium WebDriver in Python (Test Recipes Series Book 5)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (April 30, 2015)
pages 页数：179 pages
Selenium WebDriver is a popular browser automation framework. Testers or developers with Selenium skills are in high demand. It is easy to get started with Selenium, but do you use effectively for testing real-world test scenarios? Such as data driving test from an Excel spreadsheet and handling pop up dialogs.
Selenium WebDriver Recipes will show you solutions to your problems from the experts who have already solved them. All recipe tests (~200 in Python language) are ready-to-run. I created the target web site and offline web pages, so that you can simply find the recipes and run, in a matter of seconds. Owning this book is like having a test automation coach sitting next to you.
Selenium WebDriver Recipes in Python 9781514256572.zip:
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Selenium WebDriver Recipes in Python:The problem solving guide to Selenium WebDriver in Python
- Microsoft Power BI Cookbook: Gain expertise in Power BI with over 90 hands-on recipes, tips, and use cases, 2nd Edition
- React Cookbook: Recipes for Mastering the React Framework
- Pandas in Action
- Introduction to Machine Learning, 4th Edition
- Deep Learning: A Visual Approach
- Nature-Inspired Computing Paradigms in Systems