Securing IoT and Big Data:Next Generation Intelligence (Internet of Everything (IoE)) 1st Edition
by:Vijayalakshmi Saravanan，Alagan Anpalagan，T. Poongodi，Firoz Khan
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：CRC Press (December 17,2020)
pages 页数：190 pages
This book covers IoT and Big Data from a technical and business point of view. The book explains the design principles,algorithms,technical knowledge,and marketing for IoT systems.
It emphasizes applications of big data and IoT. It includes scientific algorithms and key techniques for fusion of both areas. Real case applications from different industries are offering to facilitate ease of understanding the approach. The book goes on to address the significance of security algorithms in combing IoT and big data which is currently evolving in communication technologies.
The book is written for researchers,professionals,and academicians from interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary areas. The readers will get an opportunity to know the conceptual ideas with step-by:-step pragmatic examples which makes ease of understanding no matter the level of the reader.
Securing IoT and Big Data Next Generation Intelligence 9780367432881.zip:
- High-Performance Big Data Computing
- Network Programming in Python: The Basic: A Detailed Guide to Python 3 Network Programming and Management
- Querying SQL Server: Run T-SQL operations, data extraction, data manipulation, and custom queries to deliver simplified analytics
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic For Dummies, 2nd Edition
- CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Practice Exams, 5th Edition
- Blown to Bits:Your Life,Liberty,and Happiness After the Digital Explosion,2nd Edition