Righting Software Paperback – 28 Feb. 2020
By 作者:Juval Löwy (Author)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Addison-Wesley; 1st edition (28 Feb. 2020)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 480 pages
ISBN-10 书号: 0136524036
ISBN-13 书号 : 9780136524038
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Right Your Software and Transform Your Career
Righting Software presents the proven, structured, and highly engineered approach to software design that master architect Juval Löwy has practiced and taught around the world. Although companies of every kind have successfully implemented his original design ideas across hundreds of systems, these insights have never before appeared in print.
Based on first principles in software engineering and a comprehensive set of matching tools and techniques, Löwy’s methodology integrates system design and project design. First, he describes the primary area where many software architects fail and shows how to decompose a system into smaller building blocks, or services, based on volatility. Next, he shows how to flow an effective project design from the system design; how to accurately calculate the project duration, cost, and risk; and how to devise multiple execution options.
The methods and principles in Righting Software apply regardless of your project and company size, technology, platform, or industry. Löwy starts the reader on a journey that addresses the critical challenges of software development today by righting software systems and projects as well as careers–and possibly the software industry as a whole. Software professionals, architects, project leads, or managers at any stage of their career will benefit greatly from this book, which provides guidance and knowledge that would otherwise take decades and many projects to acquire.
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs