Renewable Energy and AI for Sustainable Development (Innovations in Intelligent Internet of Everything (IoE)) 1st Edition
by Sailesh Iyer (Editor), Anand Nayyar (Editor), Mohd Naved (Editor), Fadi Al-Turjman (Editor)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社： CRC Press; 1st edition (July 17, 2023)
Language 语言： English
pages 页数： 268 pages
ISBN-10 书号： 1032439491
ISBN-13 书号： 9781032439495
Electronic device usage has increased considerably in the past two decades. System configurations are continuously requiring upgrades; existing systems often become obsolete in a matter of 2–3 years. Green computing is the complete effective management of design, manufacture, use, and disposal, involving as little environmental impact as possible. This book intends to explore new and innovative ways of conserving energy, effective e-waste management, and renewable energy sources to harness and nurture a sustainable eco-friendly environment.
• Highlights innovative principles and practices using effective e-waste management and disposal
• Explores artificial intelligence based sustainable models
• Discovers alternative sources and mechanisms for minimizing environmental hazards
• Highlights successful case studies in alternative sources of energy
• Presents solid illustrations, mathematical equations, as well as practical in-the-field applications
• Serves as a one-stop reference guide to stakeholders in the domain of green computing, e-waste management, renewable energy alternatives, green transformational leadership including theory concepts, practice and case studies
• Explores cutting-edge technologies like internet of energy and artificial intelligence, especially the role of machine learning and deep learning in renewable energy and creating a sustainable ecosystem
• Explores futuristic trends in renewable energy
This book aims to address the increasing interest in reducing the environmental impact of energy as well as its further development and will act as a useful reference for engineers, architects, and technicians interested in and working with energy systems; scientists and engineers in developing countries; industries, manufacturers, inventors, universities, researchers, and interested consultants to explain the foundation to advanced concepts and research trends in the domain of renewable energy and sustainable computing.
The content coverage of the book is organized in the form of 11 clear and thorough chapters providing a comprehensive view of the global renewable energy scenario, as well as how science and technology can play a vital role in renewable energy.