Reinforcement Learning Algorithms: Analysis and Applications (Studies in Computational Intelligence, 883) 1st ed. 2021 Edition
By 作者:Boris Belousov (Editor), Hany Abdulsamad (Editor), Pascal Klink (Editor), Simone Parisi (Editor), Jan Peters (Editor)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Springer; 1st ed. 2021 edition (January 3, 2021)
Language : English
pages 页数: 214 pages
ISBN-10 : 3030411877
ISBN-13 : 9783030411879
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
This book reviews research developments in diverse areas of reinforcement learning such as model-free actor-critic methods, model-based learning and control, information geometry of policy searches, reward design, and exploration in biology and the behavioral sciences. Special emphasis is placed on advanced ideas, algorithms, methods, and applications.
The contributed papers gathered here grew out of a lecture course on reinforcement learning held By 作者:Prof. Jan Peters in the winter semester 2018/2019 at Technische Universität Darmstadt.
The book is intended for reinforcement learning students and researchers with a firm grasp of linear algebra, statistics, and optimization. Nevertheless, all key concepts are introduced in each chapter, making the content self-contained and accessible to a broader audience.
- Customizing ASP.NET Core 5.0: Turn the right screws in ASP.NET Core to get the most out of the framework
- Mastering Kafka Streams and ksqlDB: Building Real-Time Data Systems by Example
- Bioinformatics: A Practical Guide to the Analysis of Genes and Proteins, 4th Edition
- Mastering Linux Device Driver Development: Write custom device drivers to support computer peripherals in Linux operating systems
- Scrum Master: The Agile Training Seminar for Business Performance
- Transformers for Natural Language Processing: Build innovative deep neural network architectures for NLP with Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, BERT, RoBERTa, and more
- Cloud Native with Kubernetes: Deploy, configure, and run modern cloud native applications on Kubernetes
- Data Analytics in the Era of the Industrial Internet of Things