Release Finelybook 出版日期：2018-02-15
Reactive programming is revolutionary. It makes asynchronous programming clean,intuitive,and robust. Use RxJS 5 to write complex programs in a simple way,and master the Observable:a powerful data type that substitutes callbacks and promises. Think about your programs as streams of data that change and adapt to produce what you want. Manage real-world concurrency and write complex flows of events in your applications with ease. Take advantage of Schedulers to make asynchronous testing easier. The code in this new edition is completely updated for RxJS 5 and ES6.
Find out about Observables,a unifying data type that simplifies concurrent code and eases the pain of callbacks. Learn how Schedulers change the concept of time itself,making asynchronous testing sane again. Find real-world examples for the browser and Node.js along the way:how about a real-time earthquake visualization in 20 lines of code,or a frantic shoot-’em-up space videogame? You’ll also use Cycle.js – a modern,reactive,web framework – to make a new breed of web applications.
By the end of the book,you’ll know how to think in a reactive way,and to use RxJS 5 to build complex programs and create amazing reactive user interfaces. You’ll also understand how to integrate it with your existing projects and use it with the frameworks you already know. All the code in this new edition has been thoroughly revised and updated for RxJS 5,ES6,and Cycle.js Unified.
Table of Contents
1.The Reactive Way
2.Deep in the Sequence
3.Building Concurrent Programs
4.Building a Complete Web Application
5.Bending Time with Schedulers
6.Reactive Web Applications with Cycle.js
下载地址：Reactive Programming with RxJS 5 9781680502473.zip
- SQL Server 2022 Query Performance Tuning: Troubleshoot and Optimize Query Performance, 6th Edition
- Pro Cloud Native Java EE Apps: DevOps with MicroProfile, Jakarta EE 10 APIs, and Kubernetes
- Network Algorithmics: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Designing Fast Networked Devices
- Modern Concurrency on Apple Platforms: Using async/await with Swift
- Making with Data: Physical Design and Craft in a Data-Driven World
- Machine Learning on Commodity Tiny Devices: Theory and Practice