Python Programming:Using Problem Solving Approach Paperback – October 1, 2019
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Oxford University Press, USA; 1st edition (October 1, 2019)
pages 页数：560 pages
Python Programming is designed as a textbook to fulfil the requirements of the first-level course in Python programming. It is suited for undergraduate degree students of computer science engineering, IT as well as computer applications. This book will enable students to apply the Python programming concepts in solving real-world problems.
The book begins with an introduction to computers, problem solving approaches, programming languages, object oriented programming, and Python programming. Separate chapters dealing with the important constructs of Python language such as control statements, functions, strings, files, data structures, classes and objects, inheritance, operator overloading, and exceptions are provided in the book.
- Automate It with Zapier: Boost your business productivity using effective workflow automation techniques
- 3D Graphics Rendering Cookbook: A comprehensive guide to exploring rendering algorithms in modern OpenGL and Vulkan
- Infrastructure-as-Code Automation Using Terraform, Packer, Vault, Nomad and Consul: Hands-on Deployment, Configuration, and Best Practices
- Pro Java Microservices with Quarkus and Kubernetes: A Hands-on Guide
- State-of-the-Art Deep Learning Models in TensorFlow: Modern Machine Learning in the Google Colab Ecosystem
- Testing Elixir: Effective and Robust Testing for Elixir and its Ecosystem