Python Programming for Beginners: The Ultimate Crash Course to Learn Python in 7 Days with Step-by-Step Guidance and Hands-On Exercises
by Andrew Park
Publisher Finelybook 出版社： June 20th 2022
Language 语言： English
pages 页数： 68 pages
Do you want to learn the most powerful and popular programming language in the world in just one week or less?
Have you had enough of online resources that are as free as unorganized and think it's time to learn for real?
If yes, there is good news! There is no need to waste time and effort on high-level academic texts, unnecessarily expensive online courses, or videos and tutorials that are too technical for those just starting out.
Created with the beginner in mind, Python Programming for Beginners offers a totally innovative approach that is based on 3 well-defined principles:
1. Synthesis: topics are carefully selected and presented in the best logical order to give you broad exposure to Python, while not overwhelming you with too much information
2. Simplicity: each concept, from the most basic to the most complex, is broken down into simple steps and in a concise and effective way that fits well with beginners, so that you can learn the most concepts in the shortest amount of time
3. Practicality: not only at the end of each chapter there are exercises offered to test how much you have actually learned, but also, unlike the majority of books, the outputs of ALL the examples are provided immediately so you don’t have to wait till you have access to your computer to test the examples.
You will learn everything that you need to know to start programming with Python.
Here's a sneak peak:
- What is Python and how can this book help you
- How to install Python and what is the best distribution
- What is the best IDE
- How operators work in Python
- What are variables and data types
- What are strings, how to format and manipulate them
- What are Python lists, tuples and dictionaries
- What are conditionals and program flow
- How to correctly implements loops in Python
- What are functions and modules
- How to implement Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- How to deal with Exception Handling
- What is advanced programming (github, pip, virtual environment)
…and much, much more!
Where most books about Python programming are theoretical and have few or little practical examples, Python Programming for Beginners provides lots of simple, step-by-step guidance and illustrations that are used to underline key concepts and help improve your understanding.
Would you like to become a Python geek?
Scroll up and click on “Buy Now” to get your copy!