Python Automation Cookbook: Explore the world of automation using Python recipes that will enhance your skills
By 作者: Jaime Buelta
ISBN-10 书号: 1789133807
ISBN-13 书号: 9781789133806
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-12-11
pages 页数: (398 )
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
Have you been doing the same old monotonous office work over and over again? Or have you been trying to find an easy way to make your life better by automating some of your repetitive tasks? Through a tried and tested approach, understand how to automate all the boring stuff using Python.
The Python Automation Cookbook helps you develop a clear understanding of how to automate your business processes using Python, including detecting opportunities by scraping the web, analyzing information to generate automatic spreadsheets reports with graphs, and communicating with automatically generated emails.
You’ll learn how to get notifications via text messages and run tasks while your mind is focused on other important activities, followed by understanding how to scan documents such as résumés. Once you’ve gotten familiar with the fundamentals, you’ll be introduced to the world of graphs, along with studying how to produce organized charts using Matplotlib. In addition to this, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge of how to generate rich graphics showing relevant information.
By the end of this book, you’ll have refined your skills by attaining a sound understanding of how to identify and correct problems to produce superior and reliable systems.
1: LET US BEGIN OUR AUTOMATION JOURNEY
2: AUTOMATING TASKS MADE EASY
3: BUILDING YOUR FIRST WEB SCRAPING APPLICATION
4: SEARCHING AND READING LOCAL FILES
5: GENERATING FANTASTIC REPORTS
6: FUN WITH SPREADSHEETS
7: DEVELOPING STUNNING GRAPHS
8: DEALING WITH COMMUNICATION CHANNELS
9: WHY NOT AUTOMATE YOUR MARKETING CAMPAIGN?
10: DEBUGGING TECHNIQUES
What You Will Learn
Get to grips with scraping a website to detect changes
Search and process raw sales files to aggregate information in spreadsheets
Explore techniques to extract information from an Excel spreadsheet and generate exciting reports with graphs
Discover the techniques required to generate random, print-friendly codes to be used as single-use coupons
Automatically generate a marketing campaign, contacting the recipients over different channels
Identify and implement precise solutions
Jaime Buelta has been a professional programmer since 2002 and a full-time Python developer since 2010, and has been exposed to a lot of different technologies over his career. He has developed software for a variety of fields and industries, including aerospace, networking and communications, industrial SCADA systems, video game online services, and finance services. As part of these companies, he worked closely with various areas, such as marketing, management, sales, and game design, helping the companies achieve to their goals. He is a strong proponent of automating everything and making computers do most of the heavy lifting so users can focus on the important stuff. He is currently living in Dublin, Ireland, and has been a regular speaker at PyCon Ireland.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Python Automation Cookbook: Explore the world of automation using Python recipes that will enhance your skills
-      TensorFlow Reinforcement Learning Quick Start Guide: Get up and running with training and deploying intelligent, self-learning agents using Python
-      Python for Signal Processing Featuring IPython Notebooks
-      Data Visualization with Python: Your guide to understanding your data
-      Getting Started with Python for the Internet of Things: Leverage the full potential of Python to prototype and build IoT projects using the Raspberry Pi
-      Natural Language Processing Fundamentals: Build intelligent applications that can interpret the human language to deliver impactful results
-      Data Wrangling with Python: Simplify your ETL processes with these hands-on data sanitation tips, tricks and best practices
-      Mastering Matplotlib 2.x: Effective Data Visualization techniques with Python
-      Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python: Event-driven development unraveled with RxPY