Programming Machine Learning: From Coding to Deep Learning
By 作者:Paolo Perrotta
pages 页数: 300 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社: O′Reilly (9 April 2020)
Language 语言: English
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
You’ve decided to tackle machine learning – because you’re job hunting, embarking on a new project, or just think self-driving cars are cool. But where to start? It’s easy to be intimidated, even as a software developer. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be that hard. Master machine learning By 作者:writing code one line at a time, from simple learning programs all the way to a true deep learning system. Tackle the hard topics By 作者:breaking them down so they’re easier to understand, and build your confidence By 作者:getting your hands dirty.
Peel away the obscurities of machine learning, starting from scratch and going all the way to deep learning. Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don’t encounter in their regular work. Take a hands-on approach, writing the Python code yourself, without any libraries to obscure what’s really going on. Iterate on your design, and add layers of complexity as you go.
Build an image recognition application from scratch with supervised learning. Predict the future with linear regression. Dive into gradient descent, a fundamental algorithm that drives most of machine learning. Create perceptrons to classify data. Build neural networks to tackle more complex and sophisticated data sets. Train and refine those networks with backpropagation and batching. Layer the neural networks, eliminate overfitting, and add convolution to transform your neural network into a true deep learning system.
Start from the beginning and code your way to machine learning mastery.
What You Need:
The examples in this book are written in Python, but don’t worry if you don’t know this language: you’ll pick up all the Python you need very quickly. Apart from that, you’ll only need your computer, and your code-adept brain.
- Nine Algorithms That Changed the Future: The Ingenious Ideas That Drive Today’s Computers
- Reactive Programming with Kotlin: Learn Rx with RxJava, RxKotlin, and RXAndroid, 2nd Edition
- Mastering Corda: Blockchain for Java Developers
- Learn QGIS: Your step-by:-step guide to the fundamental of QGIS 3.4, 4th Edition
- Deep Reinforcement Learning with Python: Master classic RL, deep RL, distributional RL, inverse RL, and more with OpenAI Gym and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
- Learn PostgreSQL: Build and manage high-performance database solutions using PostgreSQL 12 and 13
- Fundamentals of CRM with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform: Enhance your customer relationship management by: extending Dynamics 365 using a no-code approach