Practical Video Game Bots: Automating Game Processes using C++, Python, and AutoIt
By 作者: Ilya Shpigor
ISBN-10 书号: 1484237358
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484237359
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-08-22
Pages 页数: 328
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Develop and use bots in video gaming to automate game processes and see possible ways to avoid this kind of automation. This book explains how bots can be very helpful in games such as multiplayer online games, both for training your character and for automating repetitious game processes in order to start a competition with human opponents much faster.
Some players might use bots for cheating or avoiding game rules to gain an advantage over opponents – a sophisticated form of hacking that includes some elements of artificial intelligence (AI). However, while Practical Video Game Bots considers these topics, it is not a cheater’s guide. Rather, this book is an attempt to overcome the information vacuum regarding bot development in video game applications. Through the use of three case study game examples, it covers most methods and technologies that are used by bot developers, and the details of anti-cheating systems.
This book provides answers and useful advice for topics such as process automation, reverse engineering, and network applications. Modern bot applications use technologies from all these domains. You will also consider the work mechanisms of different kinds of bots and will write simple prototypes.
What You Will Learn
Discover bots and apply them to game applications
Use clicker bots with OS-level embedding data, output-device capture, and more
Develop in-game bots, with process memory analysis and access
Work with out-game bots, with network interception and embedding data
Deal with input device emulation and OS-level interception data
Who This Book Is For
Those with some prior experience in game development and coding experience in Python, C++, and Windows APIs.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Practical Video Game Bots: Automating Game Processes using C++, Python, and AutoIt
- CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-in-One Exam Guide
- Big Data Systems: A 360-degree Approach
- Designing Cloud Data Platforms
- ASP.NET Core in Action 2nd Edition
- Blockchain Technology and The Cryptocurrency Revolution: A Fundamental Understanding of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrencies
- International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Applications: ICICA 2016
- Guide to Competitive Programming: Learning and Improving Algorithms Through Contests
- IBM SPSS Essentials: Managing and Analyzing Social Sciences Data