Practical Python and OpenCV + Case Studies,3rd Edition
by: Dr. Adrian Rosebrock
Release Finelybook 出版日期： 2016
pages 页数： 293
Language 语言： English
pages 页数： 166
PDF/MOBI Size: 201 Mb
Practical Python and OpenCV: An Introductory,Example Driven Guide to Image Processing and Computer Vision,3rd Edition; Case Studies
Quick start guide to learning the fundamentals of computer vision and image processing using Python and OpenCV.
Are you interested in computer vision and image processing,but don’t know where to start? My new book is your guaranteed quick start guide to learning the fundamentals of computer vision and image processing using Python and OpenCV.
Inside Practical Python and OpenCV + Case Studies you’ll learn the basics of computer vision and OpenCV,working your way up to more advanced topics such as face detection,object tracking in video,and handwriting recognition,all with lots of examples,code,and detailed walkthroughs.
- Python Programming for Beginners - Python Programming Exercises - Basic and Advanced Python Examples
- Machine Learning Explained The Simple Way: A Beginners Guide to Learning Python for Data Science, Machine Learning and Ace your Data Science Interview With little Coding Experience.
- PYTHON PROGRAMMING USER GUIDE
- Productionizing AI: How to Deliver AI B2B Solutions with Cloud and Python
- Best Python Projects with API: 18 Easy Practice tools: Discover best practices, tooling, and solutions for writing and organizing
- Ethical Hacker’s Penetration Testing Guide: Vulnerability Assessment and Attack Simulation on Web, Mobile, Network Services and Wireless Networks