Practical Guide to Salesforce Communities: Building, Enhancing, and Managing an Online Community with Salesforce Community Cloud
By 作者: Philip Weinmeister
ISBN-10 书号: 1484236084
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484236086
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-08-25
Pages 页数: 340
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Building, Enhancing, and Managing an Online Community with Salesforce Community Cloud
Whether you are brand new to the world of Salesforce communities or you are looking to take your Community Cloud knowledge to the next level, this detailed guide will help you to build and manage a Salesforce community by leveraging the declarative power of the platform with clicks, not code.
Each Salesforce community is a part of a widespread ecosystem, with thousands of communities and millions of users active today on Community Cloud. Through valuable social and business tools, this online platform enables companies to empower and equip their customers, partners, and employees in new, powerful ways.
In this book, Philip Weinmeister, a Salesforce MVP and the first-ever recipient of the “Community Cloud MVP” Trailblazer award, leads you through the ins and outs of Salesforce communities and provides you with an array of best practices to deliver top-notch business portals on the Salesforce platform.
Practical Guide to Salesforce Communities is the first book to comprehensively cover this next-generation offering from Salesforce, providing real, actionable guidance to help individuals build effective and engaging online communities. The book takes you through the entire process: from planning and designing a community to configuration/build, setup, and administration, all the way to deployment. Detailed explanations are provided of key components, templates, and features such as Community Builder, Audience Targeting, Lightning Bolts, and much more. Additionally, considerations and best practices are covered, including valuable tips and insights.
What You’ll Learn
Plan and design a community
Conceptualize how employees, partners, and customers use and benefit from communities
Assess available templates and make an informed selection decision
Use Community Builder and Lightning components within a Lightning community template
Apply topics and knowledge articles to a community to increase value and adoption
Inject process automation into a community using Workflow, Flow, and Process Builder
Create dynamic and personalized user experiences with audience targeting
Build, export, and import unique templates with the Lightning Bolt solution framework
Provide community data for members or community managers
Who This Book Is For
Salesforce administrators, Salesforce developers, Salesforce functional architects, Salesforce business analysts, and Salesforce community managers
1. Why Salesforce Communities?
2. Planning and Preparing for Success
3. Licenses and Member Groups: Employees, Partners, and Customers
4. Community Template Types: Tabs, Visualforce, and Lightning
5. Community Builder for Lightning Communities
6. Pages and Components in Lightning Communities
7. Setup and Administration
8. Access, Sharing, and Visibility
9. Topics in Communities
10. Community Knowledge(Articles)
11. Process Automation in Communities
12. Audience Targeting and Personalization
13. Lightning Bolt for Communities
14. The Best of the Rest: Additional Communities Topics
15. Next Steps: Keep Learning
- Python Machine Learning Workbook for Beginners: 10 Machine Learning Projects Explained from Scratch
- MCA Microsoft Office Specialist (Office 365 and Office 2019) Study Guide: Excel Associate Exam MO-200
- Practical Process Automation: Orchestration and Integration in Microservices and Cloud Native Architectures
- Practical Deep Learning: A Python-Based Introduction
- MCA Microsoft Office Specialist (Office 365 and Office 2019) Study Guide: Word Associate Exam MO-100
- Improving the Quality of ABAP Code: Striving for Perfection
- Frontiers in Quantum Computing
- Data Governance: The Definitive Guide: People, Processes, and Tools to Operationalize Data Trustworthiness