Pentaho Data Integration Quick Start Guide: Create ETL processes using Pentaho
By 作者: Maria Carina Roldan
ISBN-10 书号: 1789343321
ISBN-13 书号: 9781789343328
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-08-30
pages 页数: (178 )
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
Pentaho Data Integration(PDI) is an intuitive and graphical environment packed with drag and drop design and powerful Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) capabilities. Given its power and flexibility, initial attempts to use the Pentaho Data Integration tool can be difficult or confusing. This book is the ideal solution.
This book reduces your learning curve with PDI. It provides the guidance needed to make you productive, covering the main features of Pentaho Data Integration. It demonstrates the interactive features of the graphical designer, and takes you through the main ETL capabilities that the tool offers.
By the end of the book, you will be able to use PDI for extracting, transforming, and loading the types of data you encounter on a daily basis.
1: GETTING STARTED WITH PDI
2: GETTING FAMILIAR WITH SPOON
3: EXTRACTING DATA
4: TRANSFORMING DATA
5: LOADING DATA
6: ORCHESTRATING YOUR WORK
What You Will Learn
Design, preview and run transformations in Spoon
Run transformations using the Pan utility
Understand how to obtain data from different types of files
Connect to a database and explore it using the database explorer
Understand how to transform data in a variety of ways
Understand how to insert data into database tables
Design and run jobs for sequencing tasks and sending emails
Combine the execution of jobs and transformations
María Carina Roldán
María Carina Roldán was born in Argentina and has a bachelor’s degree in computer science.
She started working with Pentaho back in 2006. She spent all these years developing BI solutions, mainly as an ETL specialist, and working for different companies around the world.
Currently, she lives in Buenos Aires and works as an independent consultant.
Carina is the author of Learning Pentaho Data Integration 8 CE, published by Packt in December 2017. She has also authored other books on Pentaho, all of them published by Packt.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Pentaho Data Integration Quick Start Guide: Create ETL processes using Pentaho
-      Refactoring Improving the Design of Existing Code, 2nd Edition
-      React Design Patterns and Best Practices: Design, build and deploy production-ready web applications using standard industry practices, 2nd Edition
-      Design of Analog Circuits through Symbolic Analysis
-      Emotionally Intelligent Design Rethinking How We Create Products
-      Software Architect’s Handbook: Become a successful software architect by implementing effective architecture concepts
-      Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
-      React Material-UI Cookbook: Build captivating user experiences using React and Material-UI