Night Vision Processing and Understanding
By 作者: Lianfa Bai - Jing Han - Jiang Yue
ISBN-10 书号: 9811316686
ISBN-13 书号: 9789811316685
Edition 版本: 1st ed. 2019
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2019-01-12
Hardcover (266 )
Book Description to Finelybook sortingThis book systematically analyses the latest insights into night vision imaging processing and perceptual understanding as well as related theories and methods. The algorithm model and hardware system provided can be used as the reference basis for the general design, algorithm design and hardware design of photoelectric systems. Focusing on the differences in the imaging environment, target characteristics, and imaging methods, this book discusses multi-spectral and video data, and investigates a variety of information mining and perceptual understanding algorithms. It also assesses different processing methods for multiple types of scenes and targets.
Taking into account the needs of scientists and technicians engaged in night vision optoelectronic imaging detection research, the book incorporates the latest international technical methods. The content fully reflects the technical significance and dynamics of the new field of night vision. The eight chapters cover topics including multispectral imaging, Hadamard transform spectrometry; dimensionality reduction, data mining, data analysis, feature classification, feature learning; computer vision, image understanding, target recognition, object detection and colorization algorithms, which reflect the main areas of research in artificial intelligence in night vision.
The book enables readers to grasp the novelty and practicality of the field and to develop their ability to connect theory with real-world applications. It also provides the necessary foundation to allow them to conduct research in the field and adapt to new technological developments in the future.
- Practical Enterprise Data Lake Insights Handle Data-Driven Challenges in an Enterprise Big Data Lake
- Introduction to AutoCAD 2008 2D and 3D Design
- Control Engineering: MATLAB Exercises
- Control Engineering
- Data-Driven Prediction for Industrial Processes and Their Applications
- Conversational UX Design: A Practitioner’s Guide to the Natural Conversation Framework
- Microservice Patterns and Best Practices: Explore patterns like CQRS and event sourcing to create scalable, maintainable, and testable microservices
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Swift: Implement Stacks, Queues, Dictionaries, and Lists in Your Apps