New Age Analytics:Transforming the Internet through Machine Learning,IoT,and Trust Modeling Hardcover – 30 May 2020
by:Gulshan Shrivastava，Sheng-Lung Peng，Himani Bansal，Kavita Sharma，Meenakshi Sharma
pages 页数：366 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Apple Academic Press; 1 edition (30 May 2020)
This comprehensive and timely book,New Age Analytics:Transforming the Internet through Machine Learning,IoT,and Trust Modeling,explores the importance of tools and techniques used in machine learning,big data mining,and more. The book explains how advancements in the world of the web have been achieved and how the experiences of users can be analyzed. It looks at data gathering by:the various electronic means and explores techniques for analysis and management,how to manage voluminous data,user responses,and more.
This volume provides an abundance of valuable information for professionals and researchers working in the field of business analytics,big data,social network data,computer science,analytical engineering,and forensic analysis. Moreover,the book provides insights and support from both practitioners and academia in order to highlight the most debated aspects in the field.
下载地址：New Age Analytics 9781771888752.pdf
未经允许不得转载:finelybook » New Age Analytics:Transforming the Internet through Machine Learning,IoT,and Trust Modeling
- SQL Server 2022 Query Performance Tuning: Troubleshoot and Optimize Query Performance, 6th Edition
- Pro Cloud Native Java EE Apps: DevOps with MicroProfile, Jakarta EE 10 APIs, and Kubernetes
- Network Algorithmics: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Designing Fast Networked Devices
- Modern Concurrency on Apple Platforms: Using async/await with Swift
- Making with Data: Physical Design and Craft in a Data-Driven World
- Machine Learning on Commodity Tiny Devices: Theory and Practice