Modern Cybersecurity Strategies for Enterprises: Protect and Secure Your Enterprise Networks, Digital Business Assets, and Endpoint Security with Tested and Proven Methods (English Edition)
by Ashish Mishra (Author)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：BPB Publications (August 29, 2022)
pages 页数：564 pages
Security is a shared responsibility, and we must all own it
● Expert-led instructions on the pillars of a secure corporate infrastructure and identifying critical components.
● Provides Cybersecurity strategy templates, best practices, and recommendations presented with diagrams.
● Adopts a perspective of developing a Cybersecurity strategy that aligns with business goals.
Once a business is connected to the Internet, it is vulnerable to cyberattacks, threats, and vulnerabilities. These vulnerabilities now take several forms, including Phishing, Trojans, Botnets, Ransomware, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Wiper Attacks, Intellectual Property thefts, and others.
This book will help and guide the readers through the process of creating and integrating a secure cyber ecosystem into their digital business operations. In addition, it will help readers safeguard and defend the IT security infrastructure by implementing the numerous tried-and-tested procedures outlined in this book.
The tactics covered in this book provide a moderate introduction to defensive and offensive strategies, and they are supported by recent and popular use-cases on cyberattacks. The book provides a well-illustrated introduction to a set of methods for protecting the system from vulnerabilities and expert-led measures for initiating various urgent steps after an attack has been detected.
What you will learn
● Adopt MITRE ATT&CK and MITRE framework and examine NIST, ITIL, and ISMS recommendations.
● Understand all forms of vulnerabilities, application security mechanisms, and deployment strategies.
● Know-how of Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), Threat Intelligence, and modern SIEM systems.
● Learn security gap analysis, Cybersecurity planning, and strategy monitoring.
Who this book is for
Professionals in IT security, Cybersecurity, and other related fields working to improve the organization's overall security will find this book a valuable resource and companion.
This book will guide young professionals who are planning to enter Cybersecurity with the right set of skills and knowledge.
Table of Contents
Section - I: Overview and Need for Cybersecurity
1. Overview of Information Security and Cybersecurity
2. Aligning Security with Business Objectives and Defining CISO Role
Section - II: Building Blocks for a Secured Ecosystem and Identification of Critical Components
3. Next-generation Perimeter Solutions
4. Next-generation Endpoint Security
5. Security Incident Response (IR) Methodology
6. Cloud Security & Identity Management
7. Vulnerability Management and Application Security
8. Critical Infrastructure Component of Cloud and Data Classification
Section - III: Assurance Framework (the RUN Mode) and Adoption of Regulatory Standards
9. Importance of Regulatory Requirements and Business Continuity
10. Risk management- Life Cycle
11. People, Process, and Awareness
12. Threat Intelligence & Next-generation SIEM Solution
13. Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
Section - IV: Cybersecurity Strategy Guidelines, Templates, and Recommendations
14. Implementation of Guidelines & Templates
15. Best Practices and Recommendations