Minimal Python:Be efficient and become an effective programmer (onemillion2021 Book 1)
by:Alfredo Deza and Noah Gift
pages 页数：168 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Independently published (20 April 2020)
If you are reading this book you may be interested in programming for the first time. Maybe it isn’t your first time trying to learn to program either? This book is very different than other books that claim to teach you programming. It eliminates a large part of Python that you simply don’t need.
Even books that have “learn” in the title introduce readers to hopelessly complex topics like object-oriented programming or concurrency. It turns out YAGNI (You Ain’t Gonna Need It). Why teach students topics they won’t use either ever,or not for a few years?
Don’t worry if you failed before,you may have read a book written by:an expert for an expert. Let’s fix that and teach you just what you need to get started in a career in Data Science,Data Engineering,Software Engineering or Cloud Computing.
下载地址：Minimal Python Be efficient and become an effective programmer 9798638819668.zip
- Machine Learning and the City: Applications in Architecture and Urban Design
- Current State of Art in Artificial Intelligence and Ubiquitous Cities
- Applied Affective Computing
- Circuits, Packets, and Protocols: Entrepreneurs and Computer Communications, 1968-1988
- Current Trends and Advances in Computer-Aided Intelligent Environmental Data Engineering
- Theories of Programming: The Life and Works of Tony Hoare