Medical Device Cybersecurity for Engineers and Manufacturers
by Axel Wirth (Author), Christopher Gates (Author), Jason Smith (Author)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Artech House (August 31, 2020)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 270 pages
ISBN-10 书号: 1630818151
ISBN-13 书号 : 9781630818159
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Cybersecurity for medical devices is no longer optional. We must not allow sensationalism or headlines to drive the discussion Nevertheless, we must proceed with urgency. In the end, this is about preventing patient harm and preserving patient trust.
A comprehensive guide to medical device secure lifecycle management, this is a book for engineers, managers, and regulatory specialists. Readers gain insight into the security aspects of every phase of the product lifecycle, including concept, design, implementation, supply chain, manufacturing, postmarket surveillance, maintenance, updates, and end of life. Learn how to mitigate or completely avoid common cybersecurity vulnerabilities introduced during development and production.
Grow your awareness of cybersecurity development topics ranging from high-level concepts to practical solutions and tools. Get insight into emerging regulatory and customer expectations. Uncover how to minimize schedule impacts and accelerate time-to-market while still accomplishing the main goal: reducing patient and business exposure to cybersecurity risks.
Medical Device Cybersecurity for Engineers and Manufacturers is designed to help all stakeholders lead the charge to a better medical device security posture and improve the resilience of our medical device ecosystem.
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs