Mathematical Foundations of Data Science Using R (De Gruyter STEM) Paperback – May 18, 2020
by:Matthias Dehmer , Salissou Moutari , Frank Emmert-Streib
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：De Gruyter Oldenbourg (May 18, 2020)
pages 页数：300 pages
In order best exploit the incredible quantities of data being generated in most diverse disciplines data sciences increasingly gain worldwide importance.
The book gives the mathematical foundations to handle data properly. It introduces basics and functionalities of the R programming language which has become the indispensable tool for data sciences. Thus it delivers the reader the skills needed to build own tool kits of a modern data scientist.
Mathematical Foundations of Data Science Using R 9783110564679.zip
下载地址：Mathematical Foundations of Data Science Using R 9783110564679.zip （访问密码:142857）
- Creating Cross-platform C# Applications with Uno: Build apps with C# and XAML that run on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and WebAssembly
- Automate It with Zapier: Boost your business productivity using effective workflow automation techniques
- 3D Graphics Rendering Cookbook: A comprehensive guide to exploring rendering algorithms in modern OpenGL and Vulkan
- Robust Python: Write Clean and Maintainable Code
- Infrastructure-as-Code Automation Using Terraform, Packer, Vault, Nomad and Consul: Hands-on Deployment, Configuration, and Best Practices