Mastering the C++17 STL:Make full use of the standard library components in C++17
by Arthur O’Dwyer
pages 页数：384 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Packt Publishing (28 Sept. 2017)
Boost your productivity as a C++ developer with the latest features of C++17
Develop high-quality, fast, and portable applications with the varied features of the STL
Migrate from older versions (C++11, C++14) to C++17
Modern C++ has come a long way since 2011. The latest update, C++17, has just been ratified and several implementations are on the way.
This book is your guide to the C++ standard library, including the very latest C++17 features.
The book starts by exploring the C++ Standard Template Library in depth. You will learn the key differences between classical polymorphism and generic programming, the foundation of the STL. You will also learn how to use the various algorithms and containers in the STL to suit your programming needs. The next module delves into the tools of modern C++. Here you will learn about algebraic types such as std::optional, vocabulary types such as std::function, smart pointers, and synchronization primitives such as std::atomic and std::mutex. In the final module, you will learn about C++’s support for regular expressions and file I/O.
By the end of the book you will be proficient in using the C++17 standard library to implement real programs, and you’ll have gained a solid understanding of the library’s own internals.
What you will learn
Make your own iterator types, allocators, and thread pools.
Master every standard container and every standard algorithm.
Improve your code by replacing new/delete with smart pointers.
Understand the difference between monomorphic algorithms, polymorphic algorithms, and generic algorithms.
Learn the meaning and applications of vocabulary type, product type and sum type.
Chapter 1. Classical Polymorphism and Generic Programming
Chapter 2. Iterators and Ranges
Chapter 3. The Iterator-Pair Algorithms
Chapter 4. The Container Zoo
Chapter 5. Vocabulary Types
Chapter 6. Smart Pointers
Chapter 7. Concurrency
Chapter 8. Allocators
Chapter 9. Iostreams
Chapter 10. Regular Expressions
Chapter 11. Random Numbers
Chapter 12. Filesystem
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Mastering the C++17 STL:Make full use of the standard library components in C++17
- Nmap Network Exploration and Security Auditing Cookbook: Network discovery and security scanning at your fingertips, 3rd Edition
- Building Data Science Applications with FastAPI: Develop, manage, and deploy efficient machine learning applications with Python
- LaTeX Beginner’s Guide: Create visually appealing texts, articles, and books for business and science using LaTeX, 2nd Edition
- LaTeX Beginner's Guide: Create high-quality, professional-looking documents and books for business and science using LaTeX
- Mastering Microsoft Endpoint Manager: Deploy and manage Windows 10, Windows 11, and Windows 365 on both physical and cloud PCs
- Azure Databricks Cookbook: Accelerate and scale real-time analytics solutions using the Apache Spark-based analytics service