Malware Diffusion Models for Modern Complex Networks:Theory and Applications
by:Vasileios Karyotis and M. H. R.
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Morgan Kaufmann; 1st edition (February 16, 2016)
pages 页数：301 pages
Malware Diffusion Models for Wireless Complex Networks:Theory and Applications provides a timely update on malicious software (malware), a serious concern for all types of network users, from laymen to experienced administrators. As the proliferation of portable devices, namely smartphones and tablets, and their increased capabilities, has propelled the intensity of malware spreading and increased its consequences in social life and the global economy, this book provides the theoretical aspect of malware dissemination, also presenting modeling approaches that describe the behavior and dynamics of malware diffusion in various types of wireless complex networks.
Sections include a systematic introduction to malware diffusion processes in computer and communications networks, an analysis of the latest state-of-the-art malware diffusion modeling frameworks, such as queuing-based techniques, calculus of variations based techniques, and game theory based techniques, also demonstrating how the methodologies can be used for modeling in more general applications and practical scenarios.
Malware Diffusion Models for Modern Complex Networks 9780128027141.pdf:
- Managing and Visualizing Your BIM Data: Understand the fundamentals of computer science for data visualization using Autodesk Dynamo, Revit, and Microsoft Power BI
- Modern Deep Learning Design and Application Development: Versatile Tools to Solve Deep Learning Problems
- Building Web Apps with Python and Flask: Learn to Develop and Deploy Responsive RESTful Web Applications Using Flask Framework
- Access For Dummies
- What UX is Really About: Introducing a Mindset for Great Experiences
- Optimal Localization of Internet of Things Nodes