Making Strategy Browser Games: Creating “Decision Science” Game Mechanics for Phaser.js Gaming Frameworks v3.16+ & v2.x.x
By 作者: Stephen Gose
pages 页数: 234 pages
Edition 版本: 1
Language 语言: English
Publisher Finelybook 出版社: Stephen Gose LLC
Publication Date 出版日期: 2020-12-03
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Discover how to create online "Strategic" games using the methods in this single chapter from the Phaser Game Starter Kit Collection. When you finish this tutorial and bonus content, you will have a production pipeline to create as many different "Decision Science Strategy" games as your imagination can dream of!
Included with your purchase, you'll also get bonus content, download examples, and source code references on how to do every single thing in this game design workbook, so you can copy and paste any examples into your own productions and then modify those resources for your own purposes. General Game Licenses are included in the purchased book.
I would like to guide you in creating several styles of "strategy" game mechanics. We will use those game mechanics, mechanisms and the development methods discussed in Phaser Game Prototypes. By the end of this workbook, you should have a fully functional chess-like strategy game - not a copy of my game, but your very own product using your own gaming assets. There is a supporting website where you can download the bonus content included with your workbook's purchase.
This extraordinarily comprehensive guide will teach you how to:
- Use the Phaser JS Gaming Framework as both v2.x.x and v3.24+.
- How to integrate "strategy" game mechanics into other game genres such as Memory Match, language tutorials, sound effects entertainment and Decision Science Systems!
- Deploy your game as a "Progressive Web Application" or "Single Page Web Application" for any "IoT" device.
- Analyze current business demand for this game's genre, how and where to deploy it.
- Automatically generate various game boards.
- Instructor Guides and teaching resources available for workshops in this course's special Teacher edition and online courses.
Making Strategy Browser Games B08PPX7MQV.zip