macOS Programming for Absolute Beginners: Developing Apps Using Swift and Xcode
By 作者: Wallace Wang
ISBN-10 书号: 1484226615
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484226612
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2017-03-02
pages 页数: 647
Learn how to code for the iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, and MacBook using Swift, Apple’s hottest programming language.
Fully updated to cover the new MacBook Touch Bar, macOS Programming for Absolute Beginners will not only teach complete programming novices how to write macOS programs, but it can also help experienced programmers moving to the Mac for the first time. You will learn the principles of programming, how to use Swift and Xcode, and how to combine your knowledge into writing macOS programs.
If you’ve always wanted to learn coding but felt stymied by the limitation of simplistic programming languages or intimidated by professional but complicated programming languages, then you’ll want to learn Swift. Swift is your gateway to both Mac and iOS app development while being powerful and easy to learn at the same time, and macOS Programming for Absolute Beginners is the perfect place to start – add it to your library today.
What You’ll Learn
Master the basic principles of object-oriented programming
Use Xcode, the main programming tool used for both macOS and iOS development
See what makes Swift unique and powerful as a programming language and why you should learn it
Create macOS programs using Swift and Xcode
Apply interface principles that follow Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
Take advantage of the new Touch Bar
Who This Book Is For
People who want to learn programming for the first time and for experienced programmers wanting to learn Xcode and the Mac for the first time.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » macOS Programming for Absolute Beginners: Developing Apps Using Swift and Xcode
-      Complete iOS 12 Development Guide: Become a professional iOS developer by mastering Swift, Xcode 10, ARKit, and Core ML
-      Swift in Depth
-      Classic Computer Science Problems in Swift: Essential Techniques for Practicing Programmers
-      iOS Development with Swift
-      Advanced Apple Debugging & Reverse Engineering: Exploring Apple code through LLDB, Python and DTrace, 2nd Edition
-      Guide to Operating Systems, 5th Edition
-      Xcode Treasures: Master the Tools to Design, Build, and Distribute Great Apps
-      Swift 4 Recipes: Hundreds of Useful Hand-picked Code Snippets