Linux (Ultimate Guide) 1st Edition
by Sufyan bin Uzayr (Author)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社： CRC Press; 1st edition (December 16, 2022)
Language 语言： English
pages 页数： 306 pages
ISBN-10 书号： 1032312254
ISBN-13 书号： 9781032312255
Linux is one of the most widely used operating systems. It was created to provide a free or low-cost operating system for personal computer users. Linus Torvalds published Linux on September 17, 1991, and it was written in the C programming language. It has since earned a reputation for being a high-performing and efficient system. This is a fairly comprehensive operating system that includes a graphical user interface (GUI), TCP/IP, the Emacs editor, and the X Window System, among other features.
Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux, Gentoo, Kali Linux, and Linux Mint are some of the finest Linux distributions. Linux is a very popular operating system today because of features such as multiuser operating system management, multitasking paradigm, multiprogramming concepts, and virtual memory. Many corporations and individuals, as well as firms such as Canonical, use Linux for their servers because of security concerns and positive feedback from the user community. Linux is also used in mobile devices, smart TVs, etc.
• A step-by-step approach to problem solving and skill development
• A quick run-through of the basic concepts, in the form of a “crash course”
• An advanced, hands-on core concepts, with a focus on real-world problems
• An industry-level coding paradigm, practice-oriented explanatory approach
• A special emphasis on writing clean and optimized code, with additional chapters focused on coding methodology