Learning Python Programming Fundamentals:A Beginner’s Guide
by:Engr. Michael David
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2020-12-08
Python is one of the powerful, high-level, easy to learn programming language that provides a huge number of applications. Some of its features, such as being object-oriented and open source, having numerous IDE’s, etc. make it one of the most in-demand programming languages of the present IT industry.
Python is one of the popular programming languages. By looking at the popularity of this programming language, many IT professionals, both beginners as well as experienced alike, are willing to build their career as a Python developer.
下载地址：Learning Python Programming Fundamentals A Beginners Guide B08Q7J8HTN.zip
- TensorFlow 2 Pocket Reference: Building and Deploying Machine Learning Models
- Competing with Unicorns:How the World’s Best Companies Ship Software and Work Differently
- Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures Version 11:Professional Series
- Resourceful Code Reuse:Write – Compile – Link – Run
- Electric Machines, 4th Edition
- Cybercrime and Information Technology: The Computer Network Infrastructure and Computer Security, Cybersecurity Laws, Internet of Things (IoT), and Mobile Devices