Learn Multiplatform Assembly Programming with ChibiAkumas!
by Keith 'Akuyou'
ASIN : B08W7DWZB3
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Independently published (9 Feb. 2021)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 270 pages
ISBN-13 书号 : 9798599977377
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Ever wanted to make your own game for an old console, or learn about low level programming?Enter the world of Assembly language, and learn new things about classic hardware!“Learn Multiplatform Assembly Programming… with ChibiAkumas” is an introduction to retro programming. It gives the essential technical information you’ll need in a ‘down to earth’ style that will be more accessible to the average computer user.Covering the Z80, 6502, 68000, 8086 and early ARM CPUs, this book covers the terminology that relates to Assembly and classic hardware, an overview of the CPU and a list of the instruction set of that CPU, with clear simple descriptions. For each CPU we’ll look at some simple examples for an emulated computer or console to get you started, with details of how to compile and run them though an emulator on your Windows PC!About the AuthorDeveloper of the 8 bit Multiplatform game ‘ChibiAkumas’, and creator of the Assembly programming tutorial You Tube channel of the same name, the Author of this book is a classic Assembly hobbyist who enjoys making new content for old systems. He aims to bring his passion for retro programming to audiences who had previously been put off by claims such as “Assembly is too hard, most people should just use C”, and to bring some fun along the way!
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs