Kotlin Apprentice (Second Edition): Beginning Programming with Kotlin
By 作者: raywenderlich Tutorial Team - Irina Galata - Ellen Shapiro - Joe Howard
ISBN-10 书号: 1950325008
ISBN-13 书号: 9781950325009
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2021
pages 页数: (496 )
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Learn programming with Kotlin! The Kotlin Apprentice is a book designed for complete beginners to Kotlin, a modern language used for Android development.
Everything in the book takes place in a clean, modern development environment, which means you can focus on the core features of programming in the Kotlin language, without getting bogged down in the many details of building apps.
This is a sister book to the Android Apprentice the Android Apprentice focuses on making apps for Android, while the Kotlin Apprentice focuses on the Kotlin language fundamentals.
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs