Introduction to Fiber-Optic Communications
pages 页数：660 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Academic Press (25 Jun. 2019)
Introduction to Fiber-Optic Communications provides students with the most up-to-date,comprehensive coverage of modern optical fiber communications and applications,striking a fine balance between theory and practice that avoids excessive mathematics and derivations. Unlike other textbooks currently available,this book covers all of the important recent technologies and developments in the field,including electro-optic modulators,coherent optical systems,and silicon integrated photonic circuits. Filled with practical,relevant worked examples and exercise problems,the book presents complete coverage of the topics that optical and communications engineering students need to be successful.
From principles of optical and optoelectronic components,to optical transmission system design,and from conventional optical fiber links,to more useful optical communication systems with advanced modulation formats and high-speed DSP,this book covers the necessities on the topic,even including today’s important application areas of passive optical networks,datacenters and optical interconnections.
下载地址：Introduction to Fiber-Optic Communications 9780128053454.pdf
- Real-World iOS by Tutorials: Professional App Development With Swift
- Core Data by Tutorials (Eighth Edition): Persisting iOS App Data with Core Data in Swift
- Mastering Python: Write powerful and efficient code using the full range of Python’s capabilities, 2nd Edition
- Augmented Reality Art: From an Emerging Technology to a Novel Creative Medium
- Mathematical Modeling and Soft Computing in Epidemiology