Introduction to Embedded Systems:A Cyber-Physical Systems Approach (The MIT Press)
Authors:Edward Ashford Lee - Sanjit Arunkumar Seshia
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2016-12-30
pages 页数：568 pages
An introduction to the engineering principles of embedded systems,with a focus on modeling,design,and analysis of cyber-physical systems.
The most visible use of computers and software is processing information for human consumption. The vast majority of computers in use,however,are much less visible. They run the engine,brakes,seatbelts,airbag,and audio system in your car. They digitally encode your voice and construct a radio signal to send it from your cell phone to a base station. They command robots on a factory floor,power generation in a power plant,processes in a chemical plant,and traffic lights in a city. These less visible computers are called embedded systems,and the software they run is called embedded software. The principal challenges in designing and analyzing embedded systems stem from their interaction with physical processes. This book takes a cyber-physical approach to embedded systems,introducing the engineering concepts underlying embedded systems as a technology and as a subject of study. The focus is on modeling,design,and analysis of cyber-physical systems,which integrate computation,networking,and physical processes.
The second edition offers two new chapters,several new exercises,and other improvements. The book can be used as a textbook at the advanced undergraduate or introductory graduate level and as a professional reference for practicing engineers and computer scientists. Readers should have some familiarity with machine structures,computer programming,basic discrete mathematics and algorithms,and signals and systems.
未经允许不得转载:finelybook » Introduction to Embedded Systems:A Cyber-Physical Systems Approach,2nd Edition
- Basis of pythom programming and coding for beginners
- Django | Python For Web Development: Build Web Applications In Python Using Django Framework
- PYTHON PROGRAMMING BOOK GUIDE : The Complete Guide for Beginners to Learn Python with Hands-On Exercises and Practical Applications
- Coding: 3 books in 1 : Linux for Beginners + Python Coding and Programming + Learn Python Programming
- Python Programming For Beginners: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide To Learn Python Programming Fast with Practical Exercises
- Become a Python Programming Expert With Ease