Introducing Microsoft Teams: Understanding the New Chat-Based Workspace in Office 365
By 作者: Balu N Ilag
ISBN-10 书号: 1484235665
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484235669
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-08-12
Pages 页数: 323
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Gain industry best practices from planning to implementing Microsoft Teams and learn how to enable, configure, and integrate user provisioning, management, and monitoring. This book also covers troubleshooting Teams with step-by-step instructions and examples. Introducing Microsoft Teams gives you the comprehensive coverage you need to creatively utilize Microsoft Teams services.
The author starts by giving an introduction to Microsoft Teams and its architecture followed by optimizing the Teams experience where he describes how organizations can prepare for Teams and enhance existing services. He further shows you how to manage and control the Microsoft Teams experience along with its capabilities and enhancements. You’ll learn how to migrate from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams with a step-by-step tutorial. Finally, you’ll get to grips with Teams troubleshooting and best practices.
This book has detailed coverage that helps you exploit every capability Microsoft Teams has to offer. It provides the answers you need and the insight that will make your journey from Skype for Business to Teams easier.
What You Will Learn
Enable guest access in Teams
Provision and manage users in Teams
Administrate Teams and channels
Optimize the Teams experience
Enable and configure Microsoft Teams
Prepare your network for Microsoft Teams and Office 365 services
Migrate from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
Who This Book Is For
Unified communication administrators and IT support engineers who are currently supporting an existing unified communication platform such as Skype for Business (Lync). It would also help support engineers, new administrators, and consultant to start their journey with Teams.
2.Optimizing the Teams Experience
3.Managing and Controlling the Teams Experience
4.Teams Capabilities and Enhancement
5.Journey from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
6.Microsoft Teams Troubleshooting
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Introducing Microsoft Teams: Understanding the New Chat-Based Workspace in Office 365
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs