Intelligent Systems:Advances in Biometric Systems, Soft Computing, Image Processing, and Data Analytics
by:Chiranji Lal Chowdhary
pages 页数：320 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Apple Academic Press; 1 edition (December 27, 2019)
This volume helps to fill the gap between data analytics, image processing, and soft computing practices. Soft computing methods are used to focus on data analytics and image processing to develop good intelligent systems. To this end, readers of this volume will find quality research that presents the current trends, advanced methods, and hybridized techniques relating to data analytics and intelligent systems. The book also features case studies related to medical diagnosis with the use of image processing and soft computing algorithms in particular models.
Providing extensive coverage of biometric systems, soft computing, image processing, artificial intelligence, and data analytics, the chapter authors discuss the latest research issues, present solutions to research problems, and look at comparative analysis with earlier results. Topics include some of the most important challenges and discoveries in intelligent systems today, such as computer vision concepts and image identification, data analysis and computational paradigms, deep learning techniques, face and speaker recognition systems, and more.
下载地址：Intelligent Systems 9781771888004.pdf
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Intelligent Systems:Advances in Biometric Systems, Soft Computing, Image Processing, and Data Analytics
- Exploratory Data Analytics for Healthcare (Innovations in Big Data and Machine Learning)
- Serverless Analytics with Amazon Athena: Query structured, unstructured, or semi-structured data in seconds without setting up any infrastructure
- Knowledge Graphs:Methodology, Tools and Selected Use Cases
- Internet of Things and Analytics for Agriculture, Volume 3
- Artificial Intelligence and Computing Logic: Cognitive Technology for AI Business Analytics
- Web App Development and Real-Time Web Analytics with Python: Develop and Integrate Machine Learning Algorithms into Web Apps