How to Teach Computer Science:Parable,practice and pedagogy
by:Alan J. Harrison
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：John Catt Educational (August 31,2021)
pages 页数：160 pages
This book is for new or aspiring computer science teachers wishing to improve their subject knowledge and gain confidence in the classroom. And it’s for experienced computer science teachers who wish to hone their practice,in particular in the areas of explicit instruction,tackling misconceptions and exploring pedagogical content knowledge.
You will read some of the backstory to our subject – the “hinterland” – those fascinating journeys into history that make the subject come alive and place it in historical context. These stories will help you to enrich your lessons,cement core knowledge,develop cultural capital and help you excite a life-long love for the subject. We will go beyond the mark scheme to explore the subject knowledge behind the answers,giving you the confidence to discuss the field in greater depth,enabling you to use explicit instruction methods:presenting skills and concepts clearly and directly enabling student mastery.
We will explore misconceptions that arise when teaching our subject,so you can “head them off at the pass”. And we will look at teaching ideas – the pedagogical content knowledge (PCK) – exploring the helpful analogies,questions and activities that work for each topic:practices that can be lifted and dropped straight into the classroom to immediately enhance your teaching.
Early-career teachers will find this book invaluable,experienced teachers will find it inspiring,and all will benefit from a fresh look at the hinterland and subject pedagogy that makes computer science a fascinating subject to teach
下载地址：How to Teach Computer Science 9781913622572.zip （访问密码:142857）
- Optimization of Automated Software Testing Using Meta-Heuristic Techniques
- Age of Invisible Machines: A Practical Guide to Creating a Hyperautomated Ecosystem of Intelligent Digital Workers
- Modern Statistics: A Computer-Based Approach with Python
- Hybrid Intelligent Approaches for Smart Energy: Practical Applications
- Machine Learning for Cybersecurity: Innovative Deep Learning Solutions
- Hands- On Liferay DXP: Learn Portlet Development and Customization Using OSGi Modules