Hardware Architectures for Deep Learning
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2020
This book presents and discusses innovative ideas in the design,modelling,implementation,and optimization of hardware platforms for neural networks.
The rapid growth of server,desktop,and embedded applications based on deep learning has brought about a renaissance in interest in neural networks,with applications including image and speech processing,data analytics,robotics,healthcare monitoring,and IoT solutions. Efficient implementation of neural networks to support complex deep learning-based applications is a complex challenge for embedded and mobile computing platforms with limited computational/storage resources and a tight power budget. Even for cloud-scale systems it is critical to select the right hardware configuration based on the neural network complexity and system constraints in order to increase power- and performance-efficiency.
Hardware Architectures for Deep Learning provides an overview of this new field,from principles to applications,for researchers,postgraduate students and engineers who work on learning-based services and hardware platforms.
下载地址：Hardware Architectures for Deep Learning 9781785617683.pdf
- Real-World iOS by Tutorials: Professional App Development With Swift
- Core Data by Tutorials (Eighth Edition): Persisting iOS App Data with Core Data in Swift
- Mastering Python: Write powerful and efficient code using the full range of Python’s capabilities, 2nd Edition
- Augmented Reality Art: From an Emerging Technology to a Novel Creative Medium
- Mathematical Modeling and Soft Computing in Epidemiology