Hands-on Networking with Internet Technologies (2-downloads)
by:Douglas E Comer
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Pearson; 2nd edition (May 23, 2019)
pages 页数：256 pages
Acclaimed author Douglas E. Comer’s book, Hands-On Networking with Internet Technologies, upholds the assertion that the best way to learn is by doing. Through laboratory experimentation, students and professionals gain a better understanding of how computer networks and Internet technologies operate in practice.
Organized into sections that focus on the hardware and software platforms of different lab facilities, this book systematically constructs and augments a practical knowledge of networking. From single computer applications to advanced network systems engineering, a broad spectrum of hands-on experiments addresses a variety of difficulty levels, and guides the user to a deeper comprehension of the functionality and subtleties of networking in action.
Hands-on Networking with Internet Technologies, 2nd Edition 9780131486966.pdf
- TensorFlow 2 Pocket Reference: Building and Deploying Machine Learning Models
- Competing with Unicorns:How the World’s Best Companies Ship Software and Work Differently
- Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures Version 11:Professional Series
- Resourceful Code Reuse:Write – Compile – Link – Run
- Electric Machines, 4th Edition
- Cybercrime and Information Technology: The Computer Network Infrastructure and Computer Security, Cybersecurity Laws, Internet of Things (IoT), and Mobile Devices