Hands-on Networking with Internet Technologies (2-downloads)
by:Douglas E Comer
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Pearson; 2nd edition (May 23,2019)
pages 页数：256 pages
Acclaimed author Douglas E. Comer’s book,Hands-On Networking with Internet Technologies,upholds the assertion that the best way to learn is by doing. Through laboratory experimentation,students and professionals gain a better understanding of how computer networks and Internet technologies operate in practice.
Organized into sections that focus on the hardware and software platforms of different lab facilities,this book systematically constructs and augments a practical knowledge of networking. From single computer applications to advanced network systems engineering,a broad spectrum of hands-on experiments addresses a variety of difficulty levels,and guides the user to a deeper comprehension of the functionality and subtleties of networking in action.
Hands-on Networking with Internet Technologies,2nd Edition 9780131486966.pdf
- High-Performance Big Data Computing
- Network Programming in Python: The Basic: A Detailed Guide to Python 3 Network Programming and Management
- Querying SQL Server: Run T-SQL operations, data extraction, data manipulation, and custom queries to deliver simplified analytics
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic For Dummies, 2nd Edition
- CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Practice Exams, 5th Edition
- Blown to Bits:Your Life,Liberty,and Happiness After the Digital Explosion,2nd Edition