Hands-On Bitcoin Programming with Python: Build powerful online payment centric applications with Python
By 作者: Harish Kumar Garg
ISBN-10 书号: 1789537002
ISBN-13 书号: 9781789537000
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-08-30
pages 页数: (90 )
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that’s changing the face of online payments. Hands-On Bitcoin Programming with Python teaches you to build software applications for mining and creating Bitcoins using Python.
This book starts with the basics of both Bitcoin and blockchain and gives you an overview of these inherent concepts by showing you how to build Bitcoin-driven applications with Python. Packed with clear instructions and practical examples, you will learn to understand simple Python coding examples that work with this cryptocurrency.
By the end of the book, you’ll be able to mine Bitcoins, accept Bitcoin payments on the app, and work with the basics of blockchain technology to create simply distributed ledgers.
1: GETTING STARTED WITH BITCOIN
2: PROGRAMMING BITCOIN AND BLOCKCHAIN WITH PYTHON
3: EARNING BITCOIN PROGRAMMATICALLY
4: BITCOIN DATA ANALYSIS
What You Will Learn
Master the Bitcoin APIs in Python to manipulate Bitcoin from your Python apps
Build your own Bitcoin trading bots to buy Bitcoins at a lower price and sell them at a higher price
Write scripts to process Bitcoin payments through a website or app
Develop software for Bitcoin mining to create Bitcoin currency on your own computer hardware
Create your own keys, addresses, and wallets in Python code
Write software to analyze Bitcoin transactions and produce reports, graphs, and other visualizations
Harish Kumar Garg
Harish Kumar Garg founder of BignumWorks Software LLP, is a data scientist and a lead software developer with 17 years’ experience in the software industry. BignumWorks Software LLP is an India-based software consultancy that provides consultancy services in the area of software development and technical training. Harish has worked for McAfee and Intel for over 11 years. He is an expert in creating data visualizations using R, Python, and web-based visualization libraries.
-      React Design Patterns and Best Practices: Design, build and deploy production-ready web applications using standard industry practices, 2nd Edition
-      Get Programming: Learn to code with Python
-      Mastering OpenCV 4: A comprehensive guide to building computer vision and image processing applications with C++, 3rd Edition
-      XML Parsing with PHP: a php[architect] guide
-      Data Analysis with Python A Modern Approach
-      CISSP Cert Guide, 3rd Edition
-      Deep Learning with R
-      Introducing Python: Modern Computing in Simple Packages, 2nd Edition