Handbook of IoT and Blockchain: Methods, Solutions, and Recent Advancements (Internet of Everything (IoE)) 1st Edition
by Brojo Kishore Mishra (Editor), Sanjay Kumar Kuanar (Editor), Sheng-Lung Peng (Editor), Daniel D. Dasig Jr. (Editor)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : CRC Press; 1st edition (November 26, 2020)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 204 pages
ISBN-10 书号: 036742245X
ISBN-13 书号 : 9780367422455
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Handbook of IoT and Blockchain: Methods, solutions, and Recent Advancements includes contributions from around the globe on recent advances and findings in the domain of Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchain. Chapters include theoretical analysis, practical implications, and extensive surveys with analysis on methods, algorithms, and processes for new product development.
IoT and Blockchain are the emerging topics in the current manufacturing scenario.This handbook includes recent advances; showcases the work of research around the globe; offers theoretical analysis and practical implications; presents extensive surveys with analysis, new contributions, and proposals on methods, algorithms, and processes; and also covers recent advances from quantitative and qualitative articles, case studies, conceptual works, and theoretical backing.
This handbook will be of interest to graduate students, researchers, academicians, institutions, and professionals that are interested in exploring the areas of IoT and Blockchain.
- Python Machine Learning Workbook for Beginners: 10 Machine Learning Projects Explained from Scratch
- Practical Process Automation: Orchestration and Integration in Microservices and Cloud Native Architectures
- Practical Deep Learning: A Python-Based Introduction
- Data Governance: The Definitive Guide: People, Processes, and Tools to Operationalize Data Trustworthiness
- Artificial Intelligence and Algorithms in Intelligent Systems
- Databases Theory and Applications
- Coding the Arduino Building Fun Programs, Games, and Electronic Projects
- AI and Deep Learning in Biometric Security: Trends, Potential, and Challenges