Handbook of Computer Networks and Cyber Security:Principles and Paradigms
by:Brij B. Gupta
Edition 版次：1st ed. 2020
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2020-01-01
pages 页数：959 pages
This handbook introduces the basic principles and fundamentals of cyber security towards establishing an understanding of how to protect computers from hackers and adversaries. The highly informative subject matter of this handbook, includes various concepts, models, and terminologies along with examples and illustrations to demonstrate substantial technical details of the field. It motivates the readers to exercise better protection and defense mechanisms to deal with attackers and mitigate the situation. This handbook also outlines some of the exciting areas of future research where the existing approaches can be implemented.
Exponential increase in the use of computers as a means of storing and retrieving security-intensive information, requires placement of adequate security measures to safeguard the entire computing and communication scenario. With the advent of Internet and its underlying technologies, information security aspects are becoming a prime concern towards protecting the networks and the cyber ecosystem from variety of threats, which is illustrated in this handbook.
This handbook primarily targets professionals in security, privacy and trust to use and improve the reliability of businesses in a distributed manner, as well as computer scientists and software developers, who are seeking to carry out research and develop software in information and cyber security. Researchers and advanced-level students in computer science will also benefit from this reference.
- Penetration Testing Azure for Ethical Hackers: Develop practical skills to perform pentesting and risk assessment of Microsoft Azure environments
- Learning Elasticsearch 7.x: Index, Analyze, Search and Aggregate Your Data Using Elasticsearch
- Connectivity and Edge Computing in IoT: Customized Designs and AI-based Solutions
- Intelligent Reliability Analysis Using MATLAB and AI: Perform Failure Analysis and Reliability Engineering using MATLAB and Artificial Intelligence
- Getting started with Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing: Learn how to build NLP applications with Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence and Global Security: Future Trends, Threats and Considerations