Graph Data Management: Fundamental Issues and Recent Developments (Data-Centric Systems and Applications)
ISBN-10 书号: 3319961926
ISBN-13 书号: 9783319961927
Edition 版本: 1st ed. 2018
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-11-01
Pages 页数: (186 )
The Book Description
This book presents a comprehensive overview of fundamental issues and recent advances in graph data management. Its aim is to provide beginning researchers in the area of graph data management, or in fields that require graph data management, an overview of the latest developments in this area, both in applied and in fundamental subdomains.
The topics covered range from a general introduction to graph data management, to more specialized topics like graph visualization, flexible queries of graph data, parallel processing, and benchmarking. The book will help researchers put their work in perspective and show them which types of tools, techniques and technologies are available, which ones could best suit their needs, and where there are still open issues and future research directions.
The chapters are contributed by leading experts in the relevant areas, presenting a coherent overview of the state of the art in the field. Readers should have a basic knowledge of data management techniques as they are taught in computer science MSc programs.
- Expert Swift: An Advanced Exploration of the Swift Language
- A Practical Introduction to Enterprise Network and Security Management, 2nd Edition
- Smart Systems Design, Applications, and Challenges
- Jetpack Compose by: Tutorials: Building Beautiful UI With Jetpack Compose
- Networking Essentials: A CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Textbook, 4th Edition
- Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process