Frontiers in Securing IP Cores:Forensic detective control and obfuscation techniques (Materials, Circuits and Devices)
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2020-01-03
pages 页数：344 pages
This book presents advanced forensic detective control and obfuscation techniques for securing hardware IP cores by exploring beyond conventional technologies. The theme is important to researchers in various areas of specialization, because it encompasses the overlapping topics of EDA-CAD, hardware design security, VLSI design, IP core protection, optimization using evolutionary computing, system-on-chip design and finally application specific processor/hardware accelerator design for consumer electronics applications.
The book begins by introducing forensic detective control and obfuscation mechanisms for hardware and IP core security. Further chapters cover hardware stenography, digital signature driven hardware authentication, fault-secured IP cores using digital signature-based watermarks, multi-level watermarking, cryptosystem-based multi-variable fingerprinting, multi-phase and hologram-based obfuscation, and security of functionally obfuscated DSP cores.
下载地址：Frontiers in Securing IP Cores 9781839530319.pdf
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Frontiers in Securing IP Cores:Forensic detective control and obfuscation techniques
- Penetration Testing Azure for Ethical Hackers: Develop practical skills to perform pentesting and risk assessment of Microsoft Azure environments
- Learning Elasticsearch 7.x: Index, Analyze, Search and Aggregate Your Data Using Elasticsearch
- Real-World Natural Language Processing: Practical applications with deep learning
- Practical Data Science with Jupyter: Explore Data Cleaning, Pre-processing, Data Wrangling, Feature Engineering and Machine Learning using Python and Jupyter
- Connectivity and Edge Computing in IoT: Customized Designs and AI-based Solutions
- Intelligent Reliability Analysis Using MATLAB and AI: Perform Failure Analysis and Reliability Engineering using MATLAB and Artificial Intelligence