Fedora 31 Essentials:Learn to install,administer and deploy Fedora 31 systems
pages 页数：272 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Payload Media (January 22,2020)
Fedora 31 Essentials is designed to provide detailed information on the installation,use and administration of the Fedora 31 distribution. For beginners,the book covers topics such as operating system installation,the basics of the GNOME desktop environment,configuring email and web servers and installing packages and system updates using App Streams. Additional installation topics such as dual booting with Microsoft Windows are also covered,together with all important security topics such as configuring a firewall and user and group administration.
For the experienced user,topics such as remote desktop access,the Cockpit web interface,logical volume management (LVM),disk partitioning,swap management,KVM virtualization,Secure Shell (SSH),Linux Containers and file sharing using both Samba and NFS are covered in detail to provide a thorough overview of this enterprise class operating system.
下载地址：Fedora 31 Essentials 9781951442101.zip
- Machine Learning and the City: Applications in Architecture and Urban Design
- Current State of Art in Artificial Intelligence and Ubiquitous Cities
- Applied Affective Computing
- Circuits, Packets, and Protocols: Entrepreneurs and Computer Communications, 1968-1988
- Current Trends and Advances in Computer-Aided Intelligent Environmental Data Engineering
- Theories of Programming: The Life and Works of Tony Hoare