Evolutionary Machine Learning Techniques:Algorithms and Applications (Algorithms for Intelligent Systems)
By 作者:Seyedali Mirjalili
Edition:1st ed. 2020
Release Finelybook 出版日期:2019-11-11
Pages 页数: (286 )
The Book Description
This book provides an in-depth analysis of the current evolutionary machine learning techniques. Discussing the most highly regarded methods for classification, clustering, regression, and prediction, it includes techniques such as support vector machines, extreme learning machines, evolutionary feature selection, artificial neural networks including feed-forward neural networks, multi-layer perceptron, probabilistic neural networks, self-optimizing neural networks, radial basis function networks, recurrent neural networks, spiking neural networks, neuro-fuzzy networks, modular neural networks, physical neural networks, and deep neural networks.
The book provides essential definitions, literature reviews, and the training algorithms for machine learning using classical and modern nature-inspired techniques. It also investigates the pros and cons of classical training algorithms. It features a range of proven and recent nature-inspired algorithms used to train different types of artificial neural networks, including genetic algorithm, ant colony optimization, particle swarm optimization, grey wolf optimizer, whale optimization algorithm, ant lion optimizer, moth flame algorithm, dragonfly algorithm, salp swarm algorithm, multi-verse optimizer, and sine cosine algorithm. The book also covers applications of the improved artificial neural networks to solve classification, clustering, prediction and regression problems in diverse fields.
- Fiber-Optic Communication Systems, 5th Edition
- Python Ethical Hacking from Scratch: Think like an ethical hacker, avoid detection, and successfully develop, deploy, detect, and avoid malware
- Programming the Internet of Things: An Introduction to Building Integrated, Device-to-Cloud IoT Solutions
- Software-Defined Wide Area Network Architectures and Technologies
- Fundamentals of Image Data Mining: Analysis, Features, Classification and Retrieval, 2nd Edition
- From Big Data to Intelligent Data: An Applied Perspective