Essential C# 8.0 (Addison-Wesley Microsoft Technology Series)
By 作者:Mark Michaelis
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 :Addison-Wesley; 7th edition (31 Dec. 2020)
Paperback :1200 pages
The Book Description
Essential C# 8.0 is a well-organized, no-fluff guide to C# 8.0 for programmers at all levels of experience. Reflecting the most important C# features, it will help you write code that’s simple, powerful, robust, secure, and maintainable.
Author Mark Michaelis is a world-class C# expert:a long-time Microsoft MVP and Regional Director who also has served on Microsoft’s C# design review team. He presents a comprehensive tutorial and reference for the entire language, including expert coverage of key C# 8.0 enhancements. He illustrates key C# constructs with succinct examples, and presents best-practice coding guidelines.
- Fiber-Optic Communication Systems, 5th Edition
- Python Ethical Hacking from Scratch: Think like an ethical hacker, avoid detection, and successfully develop, deploy, detect, and avoid malware
- Programming the Internet of Things: An Introduction to Building Integrated, Device-to-Cloud IoT Solutions
- Software-Defined Wide Area Network Architectures and Technologies
- Fundamentals of Image Data Mining: Analysis, Features, Classification and Retrieval, 2nd Edition
- From Big Data to Intelligent Data: An Applied Perspective