End-to-End Data Science with SAS:A Hands-On Programming Guide
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2020
Learn data science concepts with real-world examples in SAS!
End-to-End Data Science with SAS:A Hands-On Programming Guide provides clear and practical explanations of the data science environment,machine learning techniques,and the SAS programming knowledge necessary to develop machine learning models in any industry. The book covers concepts including understanding the business need,creating a modeling data set,linear regression,parametric classification models,and non-parametric classification models. Real-world business examples and example code are used to demonstrate each process step-by:-step.
Although a significant amount of background information and supporting mathematics are presented,the book is not structured as a textbook,but rather it is a user’s guide for the application of data science and machine learning in a business environment. Readers will learn how to think like a data scientist,wrangle messy data,choose a model,and evaluate the model’s effectiveness. New data scientists or professionals who want more experience with SAS will find this book to be an invaluable reference. Take your data science career to the next level by:mastering SAS programming for machine learning models.
下载地址：End-to-End Data Science with SAS 9781642958041.zip
- Machine Learning and the City: Applications in Architecture and Urban Design
- Current State of Art in Artificial Intelligence and Ubiquitous Cities
- Applied Affective Computing
- Circuits, Packets, and Protocols: Entrepreneurs and Computer Communications, 1968-1988
- Current Trends and Advances in Computer-Aided Intelligent Environmental Data Engineering
- Theories of Programming: The Life and Works of Tony Hoare