Digital transformation with dataverse: Become a citizen developer and lead the digital transformation wave with Microsoft Teams and Power Platform (English Edition)
by Aaron Brooke
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：BPB Publications (March 3, 2022)
pages 页数：228 pages
Lead the digital transformation wave with Microsoft Teams
● Explore numerous business scenarios to gain a better grasp of Microsoft Dataverse for Teams
● Build your first app with step-by-step instructions and expand features with flows and bots.
● Find more about the application, environment, and licensing lifecycle management.
Microsoft Dataverse for Teams is a low-code data platform built into Microsoft Teams that allows anybody to create and deploy apps, processes, and intelligent chatbots utilizing Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents (PVA).
You will be able to construct apps using step-by-step instructions for building up Teams, generating tables to hold data, and leveraging the data for your digital solutions without having to learn any coding languages. You'll be able to create your first app with Dataverse for Teams in under an hour if you follow the ideas in the book. You will learn how to use Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents to automate repetitive processes and create alerts.
As you gain experience constructing these digital solutions, you'll be able to tell when it's time to upgrade from Dataverse for Teams to Dataverse, which includes more advanced features. Finally, you will learn about the administration and governance aspects of Microsoft Dataverse for Teams and PowerApps, as well as the license needs.
By the end of the book, you will have acquired the skills necessary to build and implement an enterprise-grade digital solution. The readers will be prepared to lead a digital revolution in your organization.
What you will learn
● Create enterprise-grade applications for Teams by designing, developing, and deploying them.
● Build Up Your Strength Using Dataverse for Teams, automate flows, and PVA bots.
● Learn about the best practices in administration and security.
● Learn about Microsoft Dataverse's licensing requirements and advanced features.
● Identify instances in which your citizen development talents can be put to use in your business.
Who this book is for
This book is for developers, business experts. Basic understanding of how to use softwares like PowerPoint, Excel is required
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Digital transformation
2. Exploring Microsoft Dataverse for Teams
3. Using Microsoft Dataverse for Teams to Create Your First App
4. Adding Images, Screens, and File Attachments to Your App
5. Understanding Microsoft Dataverse
6. Automating using Microsoft Dataverse for Teams
7. Creating Effective Virtual Agents Bots for Teams using Microsoft
8. Managing the Application Life Cycle and the Application Life Cycle in the
9. Microsoft Dataverse Environment Upgrade
10. Security and Governance to Ensure Enterprise Readiness
11. Microsoft Dataverse and Dataverse for Teams licensing