Defending IoT Infrastructures with the Raspberry Pi: Monitoring and Detecting Nefarious Behavior in Real Time
By 作者: Chet Hosmer
ISBN-10 书号: 1484236998
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484236994
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-07-04
pages 页数: 178
Apply a methodology and practical solutions for monitoring the behavior of the Internet of Things (IoT), industrial control systems (ICS), and other critical network devices with the inexpensive Raspberry Pi. With this book, you will master passive monitoring and detection of aberrant behavior, and learn how to generate early indications and warning of attacks targeting IoT, ICS, and other critical network resources.
Defending IoT Infrastructures with the Raspberry Pi provides techniques and scripts for the discovery of dangerous data leakage events emanating from IoT devices. Using Raspbian Linux and specialized Python scripts, the book walks through the steps necessary to monitor, detect, and respond to attacks targeting IoT devices.
There are several books that cover IoT, IoT security, Raspberry Pi, and Python separately, but this book is the first of its kind to put them all together. It takes a practical approach, providing an entry point and level playing field for a wide range of individuals, small companies, researchers, academics, students, and hobbyists to participate.
What You’ll Learn
Create a secure, operational Raspberry Pi IoT sensor
Configure and train the sensor using “normal” IoT behavior
Establish analytics for detecting aberrant activities
Generate real-time alerts to preempt attacks
Identify and report data-leakage events originating from IoT devices
Develop custom Python applications for cybersecurity
Who This Book Is For
Cybersecurity specialists, professors teaching in undergraduate and graduate programs in cybersecurity, students in cybersecurity and computer science programs, software developers and engineers developing new cybersecurity defenses, incident response teams, software developers and engineers in general, and hobbyists wanting to expand the application of Raspberry Pi into both IoT and cybersecurity
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Defending IoT Infrastructures with the Raspberry Pi: Monitoring and Detecting Nefarious Behavior in Real Time
-      Advances in Machine Learning and Data Science Recent Achievements and Research Directives
-      Advances in Intelligent Computing
-      Application of FPGA to Real-Time Machine Learning Hardware Reservoir Computers and Software Image Processing
-      Neural Networks for Electronics Hobbyists: A Non-Technical Project-Based Introduction
-      Fundamentals of Discrete Math for Computer Science: A Problem-Solving Primer, 2nd Edition
-      Beginning STM32 Developing with FreeRTOS, libopencm3 and GCC
-      Scientific Computing Vol. II – Eigenvalues and Optimization
-      Python for Programmers: with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Case Studies